It’s looking like a boat!

With a lot of help from Louise, we managed to get all the moulds fitted to the strongback today. There’s clearly a problem with one of the moulds which is just not at all right – I’m guessing I made a mistake cutting or measuring…. more investigation needed – but here are some pictures!

Update – January… it was all OK, I just mounted the last mould at the wrong height (as it’s all above the waterline!)… to get a scale for all this you need to find Louise in the pictures below (hint, she’s in the 2nd one)!


Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in: Logo

You are commenting using your account. Log Out /  Change )

Google photo

You are commenting using your Google account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.