A last quick post for the day, then it’s back to the cold workshop….
The pump drive on Befur has been an on-going source of angst and failure… So we redesigned and rebuilt it!
This appears to be much better, and pending final cleaning, plating etc. here is a video of it in action on the bench!
Well, we have been working on the list we made in the last post, and have some positive news, and some better understanding of the problems…
I spent a couple of days with the engine on the bench and a dial indicator attempting to find and measure the wear or absence of same…. We have a page or two of measurements…